• Welcome to Christian Photographers Community. Please login or sign up.

Random Image

My gallery showing in Crested Butte January 2011

Owner: CapturedByGrace

Mini Challenge Winners

Help us Congratulate the Winner of Mini Challenge #106~My Favorite Things
Here
Congratulations Fotobirder!
Bird Photos In Snow

Today's Verse

Shoutbox

Oldiesmann: Final update on this, for those not on Seniors and Friends... I got the car. Similar payments to what I had with the Malibu, but for only 4 years instead of 6. Dec 11 2019 1:45am

Oldiesmann: Yet another update on the car situation... Going to look at a 2012 Hyundai Sonata tomorrow (Tuesday). Hoping to get it, assuming everything looks good and I can get affordable payments Dec 03 2019 12:04am

Oldiesmann: Accident was my fault. Went through what I thought was a yellow light and it turned red before I got through the intersection. Got hit by cross traffic on the front right side Oct 26 2019 10:34am

Marilyn: So is your insurance going to foot the cost of an new car for you. was the accident the other guy's falt or yours? Oct 22 2019 11:42am

Oldiesmann: Update on the car situation... Initial estimate was that the car was repairable. However, after further inspection at a body shop, the insurance company determined that the cost of repairs is about $1200 more than the car is worth Oct 16 2019 10:28pm

Oldiesmann: For those who didn't see the message on seniorsandfriends, I was involved in an accident this morning. I'm fine and my car should be repairable, but I've had the car less than 48 hours and am not looking forward to the costs Sep 30 2019 12:33pm

Carol: Praise:  I have no cancer after undergoing a skin throat surgery  today!  Everyone was surprised - - prayers answered.   So very blessed. Aug 13 2019 5:25pm

Carol: Today is another drive to the VA.  We have found a little part that is not on the fast and furious freeway.  Whoever thinks that growth in a city is a good thing is wrong.  Two grands came for an overnight and their visits mean so much to us.  /b] Aug 07 2019 10:46am

Carol: I hope everyone is feeling well and happy.  Aug 07 2019 10:42am

JudyB: I have posted a new month! Aug 02 2019 8:05pm

Memorial Day 2015

Started by BigSkyKen, May 18, 2015, 01:44:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSkyKen

Big Sky Ken
"Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin."  James 4:17

Pat

Thank you for sharing, Ken. 

"Click for Waterloo Wellington, Ontario Forecast"

Jeanne Lee

A beautiful remembrance.  Hard to believe how close we are to Memorial Day.
Click for Corinth, New York Forecast" border="0" height="41" width="127

BigSkyKen

Everything seems to be coming early this year, Jeanne!
Big Sky Ken
"Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin."  James 4:17

buddywoods