Question: WE'RE VOTING UNTIL MARCH 12 - CHOOSE 3
Option 1: Happy Border Collie Mix
Option 2: "Grubby A Tuxedo Cat" by Marilyn
Option 3: "Through the Trees" by Marilyn
Option 4: "Dead Tree" by Marilyn
Option 5: "Canada Geese" by LaughingPeppers
Option 6: "Maine Mother Moose And Baby" by Fotobirder
Option 7: "Mountain Barn and Flowers" by Fotobirder
Option 8: "Rain" by LaughingPeppers
Option 9: "Watchful Eye" by LaughingPeppers
Option 10: "Limpkins Sharing Apple Snail" by Fotobirder
Option 11: "Male and Female Hooded Mergansers" by Fotobirder
.How to Use This Board
107th Challenge for you all
suggested by Fotobirder who won the last Challenge.
- From Fotobirder: " The Challenge is called "Variety." You can enter one or more of these Categories for a total of 4 entries:
1. Wildlife (Any kind of animal that is wild.) Includes Insects, Lizards, and all Birds.
2. Scenery (All Landscapes that including Mountains, Lakes, Ocean, Waterfalls etc.)
3. People ( I don't think this one needs any explanations except maybe a Few People or A Lot)
4. Open ( Photo that doesn't fit in the Categories above.) Such as Flowers, Pets, etc.
It would be great if you can enter one photo in each category, but not a requirement.
I hope everyone can enter this Challenge. I will be available if someone has any questions."
- Use the attachment feature to show your photos (see directions above in the link to "How to Use This Board") in your post or link to them from your gallery or an offsite location that allows linking using the image codes. If you have trouble, please contact a moderator (name in blue) or an administrator (name in red) and we'll help you post your photo. If you have your photo in your gallery, please don't use the attachment feature as that puts the photo on our server twice but rather link to it.
- Please upload up to 4 entries per member for this challenge.
- If you possibly can, please tell us the camera you used to take your photo and when you took it. But if you don't know, please post the picture anyway. We want to see your photos. :) Please only enter photos taken by you.
- The challenge is open now and will be locked to uploads on Friday, February 24th, 2017 and then we'll vote on them.
- Please put a title in your post for your photos. We need the title for the poll.
- Please post only one entry per post/message.
Thanks to Fotobrider for suggesting this topic. He was the winner of our last Challenge entitled "MY FAVORITE THINGS". Thanks Fotobirder!
- Of course, we're going to see who is posting the photos so this is not an anonymous challenge. So start posting. Click on the "Reply" button below and start this challenge!
Remember, this is a fun project!
Happy Border Collie Mix
Grubby A Tuxedo Cat
Through the Trees
Marilyn, thanks for posting the photos. They are nice.
Thank you RuthAnn
Thanks Marilyn for getting us started with some great Photos.
Great photos, Marilyn. Love the contorted deadwood limbs. :)
Congratulations, Steve. It is not surprising that you won. All your entries were good.
We had a big snowfall here in Toronto today. I saw these Canada Geese at the park. They shouldn't be there at this time of the year. I guess they couldn't fly south because of Trump's Travel Ban. ;D :lol: :lol:
Thanks Mario! Happy to see you back. Enter any Photo you want too. I know you have some good ones.
Maine Mother Moose And Baby
Mountain Barn and Flowers
I l.ove the one with the moose and baby.
that dead tree is our on a bluff ovedrf the Pacific ocean, there have been weddings held at the tree. and many photos take of that tree.
All the photos are good and are interesting. Thanks, friends.
This one is specially for you Steve.
Love it Mario! Thanks.
Limpkins Sharing Apple Snail
Mario your Peregrine falcon is awesome. I have never seen Limpkins before they are an interesting looking bird. In what location do they live?
Thanks, Marilyn. I shot that falcon through a window while babysitting my one-year old granddaughter. All of a sudden, it was there. Stayed perched for an hour. It was a rare sight. I just got lucky.
I shot the Limpkins at A Waterworks Place that is open to the Public called Viera Wetlands. It's lcated just North of Melbourne, Florida.
Male and Female Hooded Mergansers
NO MORE ENTRIES
UNTIL MARCH 12
CHOOSE YOUR 3 FAVORITES
ALL AT ONCE
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON "SUBMIT"
I voted .... some really nice entries, it was hard to limit the choice to only 3. :-\
Picked my three but not an easy choice... :no:
Thanks for Voting! I wish more members would vote.
I really like that Jane. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I have A bad case of Food Poisioning and have been out of touch. Do we Have A winner from the Last Challenge? I was suppose to be out of town but had to change it.
Oh, Steve, Food poisoning is no fun! I'm sorry you had to change your plans but I hope you can reschedule without much trouble.
I'm sorry about what's going on with this challenge. Things keep piling up on me. But I'm intending to open a special run-off vote.... soon, I promise.