Mini Challenge Winners

Help us Congratulate the Winner of Mini Challenge #106~My Favorite Things
Here
Congratulations Fotobirder!
Bird Photos In Snow

Today's Verse

Site Menu

Shoutbox

Oldiesmann: I'm not aware of any Jenny. Not sure why activity has died down on this site so much though 2023-06-12, 00:06:36

JennyW: Also, does anyone know other photo sharing sites that are Christian? 2023-05-16, 08:47:03

JennyW: Hello Everyone! I really miss activity on this site. I've been discouraged by photography sites where you have to sort through so much explicit content in order to see photos that truly glorify God. I'd love to see this site pick up again. 2023-05-16, 08:46:36

Janet: Carol, I am just reading this.  So sorry for your loss, glad your beloved Don knew the Lord and you have the assurance of his eternity  and that you WILL see him again.  Much love to you.  Janet 2022-06-18, 08:49:36

Oldiesmann: So sorry for your loss Carol. Praying for you and your family :( 2022-05-01, 17:13:05

Carol: My husband Don is with the angels.....Our family was able to hold  ourselves together for the last moments.  Juar rhoufhr you might want to know. 2022-04-29, 23:35:15

Carol: Thankful:  Don is home from hospital.  I found him unconscious with head outside on the floor and the rest was in the shower.  At the same moment, one son was walking through the front door to visit.  Two fire trucks came racing in and they took over After 2021-12-29, 22:01:26

JennyW: Autumn is shaping up to be quite beautiful this year! 2021-10-02, 12:24:03

JudyB: I will be back this evening to start July's thoughts..... The wedding was beautiful! 2021-07-02, 11:51:09

JudyB: June is finally started! 2021-06-07, 12:34:35

Mini Challenge #108~Birds, Bees, Flowers, Trees

Started by Jeanne Lee, August 14, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeanne Lee

Time to celebrate Hermit's winning photo and leave messages of encouragement!
Click for Corinth, New York Forecast" border="0" height="41" width="127

Chocky

Willow Warbler

[attachimg=1]

Taken on Aug 14
Nikon D7200 Camera.
Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM lens

He took off just as I focused on him
God first. Friends next . Self last.

Fotobirder

Hummingbird Headed Toward The Feeder

[attachimg=1]

Nikon D-80

Fotobirder

Beautiful Trees In The Smoky Mountains

[attachimg=1]

Nikon D-80

Fotobirder

Sandhill Cranes And Little One

[attachimg=1]

Nikon D-80

Fotobirder

Master Azaleas

[attachimg=1]

D-80

Jacqueline

Green Woodpecker

This is the best I can come up with...a Green Woodpecker visits our back garden...

Fotobirder...
...I dont want to see you being alone...oh I see Chocky has an entry...
...just want to mention, our garden is on a slope...
" there is no such thing as an ending, only a place where you leave the story "
~ Muriel Donnelly

LaughingPeppers

Friends

[attachimg=1]

These two wonderful God's creations are very good friends. They both need each other. The bee may not always be around, but it comes to visit the flower when it is in the area. Sadly, I feel like that bee.
"Happy are those who see the beauty of God's creations, but blessed are those who photograph God's handiwork to glorify His name."

Mario Dimain
        Photographer for Christ

LaughingPeppers

Like A Bullet

[attachimg=1]

I was shooting a butterfly, and missed! But a pleasant surprise, I got this bee instead as it flew across the screen.
"Happy are those who see the beauty of God's creations, but blessed are those who photograph God's handiwork to glorify His name."

Mario Dimain
        Photographer for Christ

LaughingPeppers

The Lone Cyress

[attachimg=1]

Mario Dimain
        Photographer for Christ

Hermit

Jeanne Lee

We;ve waited long enough, so let's close to entries now and start voting.

Choose your 3 favorites and then be sure to click on the submit button to make your vote count.
Click for Corinth, New York Forecast" border="0" height="41" width="127

Jacqueline

My 3 votes are in...may the best man or woman win... ;) ;D
" there is no such thing as an ending, only a place where you leave the story "
~ Muriel Donnelly

Fotobirder

I sure hope we have more than 4 votes. But I know a lot of you are hurting right now. I'm in the same vote. What about Prayers for everyone !

Steve
Fiortobirder

Tisie

I think I am too late to vote.  :tissue:  Finally found my way back here & in love with all the beautiful photos!  Gotcha bookmarked again.  Shirley/Tisie

JudyB

Voting has been locked, and the winner is Hermit's Bird of Paradise.

Fotobirder

Congratulations on winning first place with the Beautiful Bird Of Paradise.

Steve

Rebot

Rebot

Greetings Everyone
This is one of our favourite shrubs.  It is a Potentilla.