• Welcome to Christian Photographers Community. Please login or sign up.

August 21, 2019, 12:51:06 pm

News:

Photos of Wildlife and Birds
From Around the World

A Real Treat!
HERE

Random Image

_DSC0105

Owner: TaxiMom

Mini Challenge Winners

Help us Congratulate the Winner of Mini Challenge #106~My Favorite Things
Here
Congratulations Fotobirder!
Bird Photos In Snow

Today's Verse

Shoutbox

Carol: Praise:  I have no cancer after undergoing a skin throat surgery  today!  Everyone was surprised - - prayers answered.   So very blessed. Aug 13 2019 5:25pm

Carol: Today is another drive to the VA.  We have found a little part that is not on the fast and furious freeway.  Whoever thinks that growth in a city is a good thing is wrong.  Two grands came for an overnight and their visits mean so much to us.  /b] Aug 07 2019 10:46am

Carol: I hope everyone is feeling well and happy.  Aug 07 2019 10:42am

JudyB: I have posted a new month! Aug 02 2019 8:05pm

Carol: Good Day - I see John B is online right now. John and Judy, I do hope you are not in the seriously hot temperatures.  I is really a scorcher today about 100 degrees.  Praying for relief. Jul 19 2019 10:31am

JudyB: Take care in the heat, try to stay cool! Jul 05 2019 11:36am

Carol: Jane:  Super nice to see you posting.  Jun 26 2019 6:40pm

Jane Walker: Hi everyone!  I just want y'all to know that I'm here and will, one day, be up to posting again.  things have been getting in the way, is all Jun 25 2019 4:45pm

Janet: This is a great day to praise the Lord! Jun 24 2019 2:31pm

Oldiesmann: Just now realized I didn't have this set up properly... Only guests and regular users could see it and nobody could post shouts. Should be fixed now! Jun 22 2019 8:00pm

Blueberry Topping

Started by Marilyn, September 03, 2005, 11:28:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Blueberry Topping

4 c fresh blueberries, divided

3 Tbsp. sugar

1 Tsp. cornstarch

¼ tsp. cinnamon

¼ tsp. nutmeg

3 Tbsp. lemon juice

Chop 2/3 c blueberries in food processor or blender. Transfer to a medium saucepan.

Mix together sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and add to chopped blueberries. Stir in lemon juice.

Cook & stir over medium heat until mixture thickens & boils.  Remove from heat.  Add remaining blueberries and toss to coat.

Spoon over angel food cake, various types of vanilla pudding, or frozen yogurt or light ice cream. 

"Good people take care of their animals, but even the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel" Prov. 12:10
Click for North Bend, Oregon Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150        My Website

Etta Sue

Sounds good...I wish I would acquire a taste for blueberries but I haven't yet.  But this does sound easy and good.