• Welcome to Christian Photographers Community. Please login or sign up.

November 16, 2018, 02:37:03 pm

News:

Check out our new challenge

BIRDS,BEES,FLOWERS,TREES
HERE

collapse

Random Image

Japanese Flag

Views: 1
By: Jeanne Lee

Mini Challenge Winners!

Help us Congratulate the Winner of Mini Challenge #106~My Favorite Things
Here
Congratulations Fotobirder!
Bird Photos In Snow

Show Us Your Best Shot

Click on banner

Thank you for helping support CP

Thank You!

We so much appreciate any donations received to help defray the monthly hosting charges for Christian Photographers.   Just click the "Donate" button below.

Today's Verse

My Engagement Ring

Started by Hermit, October 13, 2017, 03:17:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermit

Jacqueline

Lovely ring but, do we need a reminder to always tell the " truth, or to be truthful?..."

" Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.."
John 11:25

Jeanne Lee

Jackie, I don't know about you, bt I certainly do ned reminders.  For instance, when I fell cold I'm apt to say/think "I'm freezing".  That obviously is not the truth and cold be "I:m cold" or "I'm very cold".
Click for Corinth, New York Forecast" border="0" height="41" width="127

Hermit

It reminds me to let go to let God (TRUTH)
Perfect love, perfect joy, is to be filled with Christ. Filled with God, Holy Spirit, Word of God. In other words TRUTH.

Jacqueline

October 14, 2017, 02:03:46 am #4 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 02:26:46 am by Jacqueline
Jeanne Lee...
...oh you mean as in every day " a figure of speech..." I am boiling hot, or I am freezing cold, or as cold as brass monkeys, or, now I am in hot water...I had better stop saying..." I am in the dog house..." ;D

Hermit...yes, truth is God...or God is truth...

" Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.."
John 11:25