• Welcome to Christian Photographers Community. Please login or sign up.

August 21, 2019, 12:17:51 pm

News:

Have you seen the POTY?
"Cold and Lonely"
by BigSkyKen

Have a look and leave your comment!
HERE

Random Image

zvchcg

Owner: small-town-girl107

Mini Challenge Winners

Help us Congratulate the Winner of Mini Challenge #106~My Favorite Things
Here
Congratulations Fotobirder!
Bird Photos In Snow

Today's Verse

Shoutbox

Carol: Praise:  I have no cancer after undergoing a skin throat surgery  today!  Everyone was surprised - - prayers answered.   So very blessed. Aug 13 2019 5:25pm

Carol: Today is another drive to the VA.  We have found a little part that is not on the fast and furious freeway.  Whoever thinks that growth in a city is a good thing is wrong.  Two grands came for an overnight and their visits mean so much to us.  /b] Aug 07 2019 10:46am

Carol: I hope everyone is feeling well and happy.  Aug 07 2019 10:42am

JudyB: I have posted a new month! Aug 02 2019 8:05pm

Carol: Good Day - I see John B is online right now. John and Judy, I do hope you are not in the seriously hot temperatures.  I is really a scorcher today about 100 degrees.  Praying for relief. Jul 19 2019 10:31am

JudyB: Take care in the heat, try to stay cool! Jul 05 2019 11:36am

Carol: Jane:  Super nice to see you posting.  Jun 26 2019 6:40pm

Jane Walker: Hi everyone!  I just want y'all to know that I'm here and will, one day, be up to posting again.  things have been getting in the way, is all Jun 25 2019 4:45pm

Janet: This is a great day to praise the Lord! Jun 24 2019 2:31pm

Oldiesmann: Just now realized I didn't have this set up properly... Only guests and regular users could see it and nobody could post shouts. Should be fixed now! Jun 22 2019 8:00pm

Difference between believer/and follower of Jesus

Started by joyce robson, March 26, 2013, 01:17:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

joyce robson

The difference between being a believer in Jesus and being a follower of Jesus.

A believer is one who has placed his trust in the Lord for salvation and has received the gift of eternal life. A follower goes beyond that and attempts to know and obey God.

Through the Word of God, we as His followers become increasingly knowledgeable about His nature and His care for us.

When we become fully convinced that our God is as good and loving as the Bible depicts Him, we will surely avoid the ways of worry.

Scripture teaches that God knows all our needs, concerns, and desires but still commands us not to worry.

Think about that. Would He ever command something and not enable you to do it?

Absolutely not! He wants your trust and--if You allow Him--will prove to you that worry is unnecessary.

RuthV

Thank you Joyce...... I am learning to fellowship with God more & more..... What a joyous day that will be when we can do it right in His presence!!

joyce robson

Oh, I agree..

In this "chaotic" world ; it is so hard not to be anxious..

Trusting in HIS word becomes easier when I just focus on HIS teachings and how very much HE loves us.

Easter is such a joyous time; but I always feel such sorrow on Good Friday- to think some of that hurt he felt was because of something I did or didn't do to follow him

Trying to improve on a daily basis..That's the only way I can accept HIS unconditional love..