Mini Challenge Winners

Help us Congratulate the Winner of Mini Challenge #106~My Favorite Things
Here
Congratulations Fotobirder!
Bird Photos In Snow

Today's Verse

Site Menu

Shoutbox

Oldiesmann: I'm not aware of any Jenny. Not sure why activity has died down on this site so much though 2023-06-12, 00:06:36

JennyW: Also, does anyone know other photo sharing sites that are Christian? 2023-05-16, 08:47:03

JennyW: Hello Everyone! I really miss activity on this site. I've been discouraged by photography sites where you have to sort through so much explicit content in order to see photos that truly glorify God. I'd love to see this site pick up again. 2023-05-16, 08:46:36

Janet: Carol, I am just reading this.  So sorry for your loss, glad your beloved Don knew the Lord and you have the assurance of his eternity  and that you WILL see him again.  Much love to you.  Janet 2022-06-18, 08:49:36

Oldiesmann: So sorry for your loss Carol. Praying for you and your family :( 2022-05-01, 17:13:05

Carol: My husband Don is with the angels.....Our family was able to hold  ourselves together for the last moments.  Juar rhoufhr you might want to know. 2022-04-29, 23:35:15

Carol: Thankful:  Don is home from hospital.  I found him unconscious with head outside on the floor and the rest was in the shower.  At the same moment, one son was walking through the front door to visit.  Two fire trucks came racing in and they took over After 2021-12-29, 22:01:26

JennyW: Autumn is shaping up to be quite beautiful this year! 2021-10-02, 12:24:03

JudyB: I will be back this evening to start July's thoughts..... The wedding was beautiful! 2021-07-02, 11:51:09

JudyB: June is finally started! 2021-06-07, 12:34:35

Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

Started by Etta Sue, April 09, 2003, 01:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etta Sue

Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

1 (18 1/4 oz.) Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 C. Oil
2 eggs, beaten

Combine and mix well.  Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.  Bake at 325°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.  Makes 4 dozen.
(Optional:  Stir in nuts, raisins, coconut, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or etc.)

Also good with many other cake mixes...except Carrot cake...the dehydrated carrots are still hard!

Jeanne Lee

I guess I'll have to give in and try those with lemon cake mix for Gene.  One of these days. :o
Click for Corinth, New York Forecast" border="0" height="41" width="127

Marilyn

I used your recipe whenit was posted ont he other forum and added butterscotch chips and german chocolate cake mix. Yummy.
Marilyn
"Good people take care of their animals, but even the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel" Prov. 12:10
Click for North Bend, Oregon Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150        My Website

Judy McKenna

I have some peanut butter chips left over from another recipe.  I'm going to make this tomorrow!

sounds so easy.   This is MY kind of recipe! ;) ;)
"I am too blessed to be stressed".

Etta Sue

There is no end to the variations of this recipe!  Share your own personal variations with us all.

karmat

I think I will make some plain ole chocolate ones tonight!!!!!

karmat

Well, I didn't make the chocolate ones  :( but I did use a Red Velvet mix and made some for a mother's day thing we had today at church (a little late).  I topped them with a dab of Cream Cheese icing.  I would post a picture of one, but they are GONE!!!  A hit, I might add!!

Etta Sue

Thanks, Karma.  You made my day!!  Well, evening....well, night.   ;)

joyce robson

Hi Etta,

Went to a car show /flea market/bake sale in Penna.  and the cookies were so good and when I asked how she made them; she described your recipe.

Karmet, so glad you said Red velvet - my grand daughter and I pick up a big Red velvet cake(my son's favorite) and it was gone so fast.

Never knew they had the mix; so I will go shopping tonight and look for mix to make for the big holiday weekend.

Need all my energy now that my Grand daughter got me into playing tennis.