• Welcome to Christian Photographers Community. Please login or sign up.

Random Image

2011 Jefferson County Fair a

Owner: TaxiMom

Mini Challenge Winners

Help us Congratulate the Winner of Mini Challenge #106~My Favorite Things
Here
Congratulations Fotobirder!
Bird Photos In Snow

Today's Verse

Shoutbox

Oldiesmann: Site has been upgraded to 2.1 RC3. Let me know if you run into any issues Sep 06 2020 8:24pm

JudyB: Hey everyone September's devotional has been posted.! Sep 04 2020 11:25am

JudyB: Hey everybody August has been posted! Aug 01 2020 4:19pm

Carol: Hello, it is July 11th. today - already!  We have had three people come by each day - the cage they set to capture the critter is empyty.  All the food has been eaten - something licked the empty can clean.  !  Jul 11 2020 5:53pm

JudyB: July 2020 has been started!! Jul 01 2020 12:57pm

JudyB: Interesting fact 44 earthquakes in the past 24 hours. Jun 29 2020 12:31pm

JudyB: Carol why can't you comment?  Can you reset your password? Jun 29 2020 12:26pm

Carol: This is the only place I can reply. I read all your notes - take care.  Jun 27 2020 9:12am

JudyB: Good day everyone, Have a wonderful day! Jun 23 2020 12:25pm

JudyB: Hey Everyone June has been posted!  Please don't post in May Jun 01 2020 1:32am

Yummy Baked Bean Casserole

Started by Jim D, August 27, 2006, 12:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim D

I'm not a cook myself, but here's a delicious dish that a lady brought to a pot-luck at work a while back.

BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE
1 can kidney beans - drain 1/2 liquid
1 can lima beans - " " " "
1 can Butter Beans - " " "
1 can Pork & Beans with molasses - don't drain
Brown 1/2 lb. bacon with 2 med. onions
Add garlic salt, 1/2 tsp. dry mustard, 1/2 cup katsup, 3/4 cup Brown Sugar.
Simmer & add to beans.
bake 1/2 hour (she didn't say at what temp.)

[attachment deleted by admin]
"The law cannot condemn a believer, for Christ hath fulfilled it for him; divine justice cannot condemn him, for that Christ hath satisfied; his sins cannot condemn him, for they in the blood of Christ are pardoned." - Thomas Brooks

Etta Sue

That sounds like my 4-Bean Casserole that I fix in my Crock Pot.  This looks much faster.  Thanks.

Judy McKenna

I've made this.....Bake it @350 for 40 minutes.....just until bubbly!
"I am too blessed to be stressed".

Jim D

Thanks for the additional instructions Judy!  :)
"The law cannot condemn a believer, for Christ hath fulfilled it for him; divine justice cannot condemn him, for that Christ hath satisfied; his sins cannot condemn him, for they in the blood of Christ are pardoned." - Thomas Brooks

Marilyn

"Good people take care of their animals, but even the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel" Prov. 12:10
Click for North Bend, Oregon Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150        My Website